1000 Piece Puzzle | John Badcock Rice Road
John Badcock's artwork is identifiable by his heavily applied and beautifully sculptured use of rich oil paint in this quintessential en plein air landscape of Woodbury, South Canterbury. These rich textural paintings illustrate the skill of John's ability to form fields of grasses and seeding flowers, stunning portraiture and awe-inspiring mountain scenes from paint that is almost falling off the canvas.
John has been a professional landscape and portraiture artist in South Canterbury working for more than four decades. His work is showcased at Susan Badcock Gallery in Geraldine.
- 1000 piece puzzle
- Finished puzzle measures 68cm x 48cm
- Box measures 26.5cm x 21.5cm x 5.5cm
- Puzzle pieces come in a fabric bag inside the box
- The cardboard for the puzzle and box is a mixture of recycled and sustainably grown timber
- All inks used are soy based ink